Monday, October 20, 2014

South with the morning light

I'm heading into Mexico this morning and should emerge around the 1st of Nov. I was talking to a friend who is in the Texas Attorney General Office about my plans. She is going to check the latest narco-terrorist reports for me so I can come back through the safest crossing. Nice to have friends who care.

Yesterday was spent at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. What an amazing place. The term museum does not do it justice. It's more than just a living museum, it's a living space! Desert flora and fauna all mixed into a 24 acre space. Here's a sample of some of the pictures I took.








Attacked by Whistling Ducks
A rare moment of repose
Almost packed up and loaded now. I'm going to shut my laptop and send it off. See you on the other side.



Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment